Online Anthropology course for UPSC 2018 at 28000/- Click here
Online Physical Anthropology course for UPSC 2018 at 6000/- Click here
Feynman IAS is teaming up specialists to take up various sections of Anthropology.
Anthropology in UPSC broadly has three sections- Social Anthropology, Physical Anthropology and Indian Anthropolgy.
Social Anthropology is fundamentally about social institutions and a detailed examination of various schools of Anthropological Thought. From UPSC point of view, relevance of this section spans over both papers. Social institutions and Thought in paper 1 and a specialized study of social institutions in Indian context as caste, tribe and Indian village under paper 2. This section shall be dealt by Venkata Mohan, author of Anthropological Thought.
Physical Anthropology covers certain core aspects of Genetics, archaeology and human variation. Genetics from basic level to the requirement of UPSC Anthropology shall be dealt by Dr. Rajasekhar.
Dr. Rajasekhar is a B.Sc. Genetics from Osmania University and PhD in Biomolecular sciences, University of Lethbridge, Canada with 15 years of teaching experience.
The tough nuts of Anthropology- Primates, Archaeology shall be dealt exhaustively from basics by Vishnu Vardhan, a teacher with 5 years of experience in IAS Anthropology coaching. He also teaches certain topics in other areas.
Vishnu Vardhan is an MA in Anthropology. He secured 332/600, 241/500 and 281/500 in Anthropology optional in 2012, 2014, 2015 UPSC Mains respectively. He previously worked with RC Reddy IAS study circle and Narayana IAS Academy.
Features of the course:
- Online and Offline facility
- To Freshers- Participatory teaching approach and interaction with Seniors
- Separate modules for Physical Anthropology, Indian Anthropology, Social Anthropology
- Special focus and in-depth coverage of Indian Anthropology
- Regular class tests, unit tests and thorough evaluation.
- MCQ tests to consolidate and test the static aspects of syllabus.
- Standard reference books covering relevant foreign and Indian authors
- Current affairs support for dynamic aspects of Anthropology
- Completion of syllabus in four months
Introductory Workshop: November 28th, 2017, 5PM
Classes from November 29th, 2017
COURSE Fee: 28000/- for entire course. Individual modules available
2017 UPSC Anthropology Mains answers to select questions-