Online Anthropology course for UPSC 2019 Click here
Feynman IAS is teaming up specialists to take up various sections of Anthropology.
Anthropology in UPSC broadly has three sections- Social Anthropology, Physical Anthropology and Indian Anthropolgy.
Social Anthropology is fundamentally about social institutions and a detailed examination of various schools of Anthropological Thought. From UPSC point of view, relevance of this section spans over both papers. Social institutions and Thought in paper 1 and a specialized study of social institutions in Indian context as caste, tribe and Indian village under paper 2. This section shall be dealt by Venkata Mohan, author of Anthropological Thought.
Physical Anthropology covers certain core aspects of Genetics, archaeology and human variation. Genetics from basic level to the requirement of UPSC Anthropology shall be dealt by Dr. Rajasekhar.
Dr. Rajasekhar is a B.Sc. Genetics from Osmania University and PhD in Biomolecular sciences, University of Lethbridge, Canada with 15 years of teaching experience.
Features of the course:
- Online and Offline facility
- To Freshers- Participatory teaching approach and interaction with Seniors
- Separate modules for Physical Anthropology, Indian Anthropology, Social Anthropology
- Special focus and in-depth coverage of Indian Anthropology
- Regular class tests, unit tests and thorough evaluation.
- MCQ tests to consolidate and test the static aspects of syllabus.
- Standard reference books covering relevant foreign and Indian authors
- Current affairs support for dynamic aspects of Anthropology
- Completion of syllabus in four months
Introductory Workshop: June 7th, 2018, 11 AM