Online Anthropology course for UPSC 2019 Click here
Introductory Workshop: October 11th, 2018, 11 AM
Features of the course-
- Conceptual, Contemporary and Comprehensive
- Far ahead of the books in market, through updation of latest research and data from journals
- Thorough examination of more than 30+ Tribal profiles- Audio and Video.
- Particular emphasis on Physical Anthropology. 15 exclusive objective tests to train on basics
- An innovative and never before methodology to hone writing skills. Mark these words!
- Thorough testing of concepts through objective tests and written skills under watch of teachers
- Stimulating discussions in classrooms
- Interaction with faculty through Telegram groups
- Superior methodology
- Completion of syllabus within 4 months
- Click here to take a free MCQ test on Introduction to Sociology NCERT
Feynman IAS is teaming up specialists to take up various sections of Anthropology.
Anthropology in UPSC broadly has three sections- Social Anthropology, Physical Anthropology and Indian Anthropolgy.
Social Anthropology is fundamentally about social institutions and a detailed examination of various schools of Anthropological Thought. From UPSC point of view, relevance of this section spans over both papers. Social institutions and Thought in paper 1 and a specialized study of social institutions in Indian context as caste, tribe and Indian village under paper 2. This section shall be dealt by Venkata Mohan, author of Anthropological Thought.
Physical Anthropology covers certain core aspects of Genetics, archaeology and human variation. Genetics from basic level to the requirement of UPSC Anthropology shall be dealt by Dr. Rajasekhar.
Dr. Rajasekhar is a B.Sc. Genetics from Osmania University and PhD in Biomolecular sciences, University of Lethbridge, Canada with 15 years of teaching experience.